USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may gather information about you through our web site in three ways.
- We may collect and store some personally identifiable information, such as your name, telephone number and email address that you provide to us through forms, product and service orders, or inquiries.
- We may collect and store information about your visit to this site in collective or agglomerated data that does not identify you specifically.
- We may collect and store information through the use of “cookies.” The term “cookies” refers to lines of text that are transmitted to your web browser when you click on a site, providing a way for a server to recall a previous request or previous registration, or keep track of a transaction as it progresses, so that information does not have to be repeated. We use all of this information to help maintain accurate accounts, to provide and change services, to provide accurate billing, to answer your inquiries, to market services and products, and to help make our web site useful to you.
The information that we obtain from you is generally necessary for us to provide you with our services and to design future services for you. We will not sell, trade, or disclose to third parties personal information gathered online about you without your consent. The only exceptions to this rule are:
- When we work with affiliated businesses, partners, or agents to develop a relationship with you or to perform services for you on our behalf. We require the relevant businesses, partners, or agents to adhere to our policies regarding the use and protection of your personal information.
- When we may be required by subpoena, search warrant, or other legal process or in the case of imminent physical harm to you or others.
Our company, our team, partners, and our affiliated businesses, may use email to communicate to you, respond to your emails, or to inform you about events or new products. We will not send commercial solicitation via email to you if you request that it not be sent.
We do not market to or collect personal information about children under 18 years of age at this site.