What Are The Different Types Of Window Shades
Shades are some of the most versatile and stylish window treatments you can buy. Maybe what makes them so versatile is the fact that there are several different styles and types of shades.
So what are the different types of window shades? Let’s take a look, and you can decide which is the best fit for your space.
Why Choose Roller Shades?:
- The low starting price tag
- Versatility – roller shades look great in just about any space
- A wide array of styles and colors
Woven shades are usually best for spots in your home that don’t need a lot of privacy, but could up their style game. Kitchen windows, windows that go out onto the patio, and sunroom windows all look amazing with woven shades.
Why Choose Woven Shades?
- Breezy, stylish looks
- Natural fibers give an earthy feel to any space
- Neutral colors match with a variety of room styles
Roman shades work best when their unique patterns and design and play off other parts of the room. Accent your cabinets with Roman shades for the kitchen of your dreams, or match the furniture in the living room with a solid color shade to finish off the mood you want in your space.
Why Choose Roman Shades:
- Luxurious looks
- A wide array of colors and patterns to choose from
- Great light blocking and privacy
The majority of cellular shades on the market operate without the need for pull-cords, making them super low maintenance.
Why Choose Cellular Shades?:
- Cellular shades are one of the most effective heat-blocking window treatments
- All of the options of roller shades, with added functionality
- Ease of use
Find Your Perfect Window Shade
Does one style of shade stand out to you, or do you need to know more before deciding on your perfect fit? Either way, Sunburst Shutters is here to help you. Call 877-786-2877 today to get in touch with your local Sunburst store and get expert assistance on making your home look even more beautiful.